Dual Output Power Supply with UPS Function
Dual Output Power Supply with UPS Function chooses the good quality green motherboard, and then choose the exquisite raw materials, so it's possessed some certification approval like CE, Rohs. It can be exited to all around the world, and accepted by people widely. It has been produced by improved technology, best workers, then have enough stock for clients.
Dual Output Power Supply with UPS Function chooses the good quality green motherboard, and then choose the exquisite raw materials, so it's possessed some certification approval like CE, Rohs. It can be exited to all around the world, and accepted by people widely.
It has been produced by improved technology, best workers, then have enough stock for clients. This Dual Output Power Supply with UPS Function is used with lead-acid cell, so the power supply is more stable when it used for device, and more reliable for using in various occasion. It is occupied the Euro, Russia, Unit state main market.
1.Alibaba Assessed 7 years Gold Supplier
2.Passed by CE ISO9001 certification and Patent
3.100%QC inspection before shipment
4.Best quality& Best service with Competitive price
Universal AC input / Full range
Built-in active PFC function
With automatic protection functions such as overvoltage, low voltage, over temperature, overload, short circuit and reverse connection protection
Battery low protections
Cooling by free air convection
100% full load burn-in test
Fixed switching frequency at PFC 67KHz, PWM 134KHz
Aluminum alloy case for good heat dissipation
2 years warranty
Ripple & Noise
Voltage Adj. Range
Setup, Rise Time
1000ms, 90ms/230VAC 2000ms, 90ms/115VAC at full load
Hold Up Time
24ms/230VAC 20ms/115VAC at full load
88~264VAC 47~63Hz; 124~370VDC
Cold start 20A/115VAC 40A/230VAC
CH1,CH2:105 ~ 135% CH3:0.51 ~ 0.9A rated output power
Protection type: AC Charging Mode: Hiccup mode, recovers automatically after fault condition is removed UPS Mode: Protected by internal fuse
Protection type: Hiccup mode, recovers automatically after fault condition is removed
-10~+60℃ (Refer to “Derating Curve”)
Storage Temp., Humidity
±0.03%/ ℃(0~50℃ )on CH1 output
10~500Hz,2G10min./1cycle,60min.each along X, Y,Z axes
Design refer to UL60950-1, TUV EN60950-1
I/P-O/P:3KVAC I/P-FG:1.5KVAC O/P-FG:0.5KVAC
I/P-O/P,I/P-FG,O/P-FG:100M Ohms/500VDC /25℃ /70%RH
Compliance to EN55022(CISPR22) Class B, EN61000-3-2,-3
Compliance to EN61000-4-2,3,4,5,6,8,11,EN55024,light industry level, criteria A
Installation and commissioning of this equipment shall be carried out by professional electrical service personnel who are familiar with the structure and operational hazards of the equipment. Failure to follow this precaution could result in bodily harm.
(1) Do not connect this device to a consumer wire box, such as a home line.
(2) Keep the inverter away from water. Avoid water droplets on the machine or splash on it. Do not insert or pull the plug with wet hands.
(3) Keep the inverter in a cool environment. Suitable temperature should be 10℃ ~ 50℃. Avoid direct sunlight and hot vents.
(4) The inverter should be kept away from flammable substances or where flammable gas is accumulated.
(5) After long-term use, the inverter will generate heat, and all materials should be avoided to be sensitive to heat.
(6) Ensure that the vents are smooth and well cooled.
(7) Use a suitable type of wire to avoid the wire being blown due to excessive inverter current.
(8) Make sure that the inverter is properly connected to the battery, otherwise the fuse of the inverter will be blown. Turn off the switch when the machine is not in use.
(9) Turn off the switch before cleaning and clean it with a dry cloth. Do not use a damp cloth or detergent.