PFC means "power factor correction." Power factor refers to the relationship between effective power and total power consumption, that is the effective power divided by the total power consumption
Basically, the power factor can measure the extent to which electricity is effectively used. When the power factor is larger, it means that the power utilization is higher. Switching power supplies with PFC are also relatively expensive.
The switching power supply is a capacitive input type circuit, and the phase difference between the current and the voltage causes a loss of the switching power. At this time, the PFC circuit is required to increase the power factor. There are two current PFCs, passive PFC (also known as passive PFC) and active PFC (also known as active PFC).
- What Is Power Supply
- Basic Classification Of Power Supply
- Fundamentals Of Power Supply
- How Power Supply Works
- Power Comparison
- Power Supply Control Mode
- UPS Power-related Power Name Explanation
- Basic Functions Of UPS Uninterruptible Power Su...
- UPS Battery Charge Discharge Knowledge
- About Power Supply Custody
- Differences Between Leyu Regular Power Supplies
- Exposolar Colombia Finished Successfully
- Factory Safety Production Training
- Shen Zhen Office Is Recruiting
- Let's Have Picnic With The Off Grid Inverter!
- Final Sprint
- Customized Model
- 600W Pure Sine Wave Inverter Charger
- Training of Product Knowledge for New Employees
- Leyu's Good Service