The power inverter means DC power into alternating current (typically 220V, 50Hz sine wave). At present, the inverter is divided into two types: modified wave and sine wave.It consists of an inverter bridge, control logic and filter circuits. Widely used in air conditioners, home theaters, electric grinding wheels, power tools, sewing machines, DVD, VCD, computers, televisions, washing machines, range hoods, refrigerators, video recorders, massagers, fans, lighting, etc.
In foreign countries, cause of the high penetration rate of automobiles, you can use the inverter to connect the battery to drive electrical appliances and various tools. The on-board inverter output through the cigarette lighter is 20W, 40W, 80W, 120W to 150W power specifications. More power inverter power supplies are connected to the battery through the cable. Connecting appliances to the output of the power converter allows for the use of various appliances in the car. The appliances that can be used include: mobile phones, notebook computers, digital video cameras, cameras, lights, electric razors, CD players, game consoles, PDAs, power tools, car refrigerators, and various travel, camping, medical emergency appliances and so on.
- What Is Power Supply
- Basic Classification Of Power Supply
- Fundamentals Of Power Supply
- How Power Supply Works
- Power Comparison
- Power Supply Control Mode
- UPS Power-related Power Name Explanation
- Basic Functions Of UPS Uninterruptible Power Su...
- UPS Battery Charge Discharge Knowledge
- About Power Supply Custody
- Pakistan Customer Visited Our Factory
- Waterproof Power Supply
- Signed Contract With Singapore Customer In Shen...
- Multi Purpose Pure Sine Wave Inverter
- CCTV Power Supply For Security And Surveillance...
- Din Rail Power Supply
- Brief Introduction Of Power Supply
- OKEY DC 12V 2000W Modified Sine Wave Power Inve...
- Leyu Hope Provide Better Service To Our Customer
- Little Case Waterproof Model LDV-30-12B