UPS (uninterruptiblepowersystem/uninterruptiblepowersupply), that is, uninterruptible power supply, is the battery (mostly lead-acid maintenance-free battery) and the host connection, The DC power is converted into the system equipment of the mains through the module circuit of the main inverter.
It is mainly used to provide stable and uninterrupted power supply for single computer, computer network system or other power electronic equipment such as solenoid valve and pressure transmitter. When the mains input is normal, the UPS will supply the mains voltage to the load. At this point the UPS is an AC mains voltage regulator, and it also to the inside of the battery charge; when the mains interruption (accident power outage), UPS immediately the battery DC power, through the inverter 0 switching conversion method to the load continue to supply 220V alternating current, Keep the load working properly and protect the load from soft, hardware damage. UPS devices usually provide protection against high voltages or low voltages.
Related Industry Knowledge
- On the daily inspection and maintenance of powe...
- What is UPS? Its working principle and applicat...
- How to choose a power supply for your UPS
- Four maintenance methods of UPS battery
- The principle of power inverter
- The development prospect of power inverter
- Considerations for Power Inverter
- Manufacturing process of power inverter
- Use Security for power inverter
- Introduction to Solar Controller