Waterproof LED Power Supply
Waterproof led power supply LEYU HLG 240W 12V 16A Waterproof LED Lights Driver HLG-240H-12 12V 16 Amp Power Supply
Why Choose Us ???
A Fast Delivery + Satisfied Customer Service Is Our NO.1 Priority!
1. Our goal is to provide you the right product and make you satisfied, so please don't hesitate to contact us via tel or mail.
2. We will find for you the cheapest shipping term and show you the freight and shipping time. Regarding to the urgent order, the quickest shipping term and freight will be advised to you for consideration.
3. The stock info will be informed before your order, to make everything under control.
4. Price could be negotiated for more and large quantity.
5. We can choose DHL, Fedex, UPS, TNT as you required. If your quantity is large, by sea or by air cargo is available.
·90~305VAC full input
·Built-in PFC function
·100% full load burn-in test
·Short circuit/ Over load/ Over voltage protections
·IP67 waterproof design suitable for dry/damp/wet locations
·Suitable for LED lighting and street lighting application
·Compliance to worldwide safety regulations for lighting
·2 year warranty
Constant Current Region
Ripple & Noise
Setup, Rise Time
1000ms,80ms/115VAC 500ms,80ms/230VAC at full load
Hold Up Time
15ms at full load 230VAC/115VAC
90～305VAC 127～431VDC frequency:47～63 Hz
4A/115 VAC 2A/230VAC1.2A/277VAC
PF>0.98/115VAC,PF>0.95/230VAC at full load
Cold start 75A at 230VAC
Protection type: Constant current limiting, recovers automatically after fault condition is removed
Protection type: Shut down o/p voltage, re-power on to recover
Shut down o/p voltage, recovers automatically after temperature goes down.
Working Temp. Humidity
-40℃～+70℃; 20%～90 %RH
Storage Temp. Humidity
-40℃～+80℃; 10%～95 %RH
10～500Hz, 5G 12min./1cycle, period for 72min, each along X, Y, Z axes
I/P-O/P:3.75KVAC I/P-FG:2KVAC O/P-FG: 1.5KVAC
I/P-O/P, I/P-FG, O/P-FG:100M Ohms / 500VDC/25℃/70%RH
UL1012,CAN/CSA-C22.2 No.107.1-01, TUV EN60950-1,IP67 Approved
1.All parameters NOT specially mentioned are measured at 230VAC input, rated load and 25℃ of ambient temperature.
2. Ripple & noise are measured at 20MHz of bandwidth by using a 12″ twisted pair-wire terminated with a 0.1μ & 47μ parallel capacitor.
3. Tolerance: includes set up tolerance, line regulation and load regulation.
4. The power supply is considered a component which will be installed into final equipment. The final equipment must be re-confirmed that it still meets EMC directives.