250W Power Supply
250W power supply Model: NES-250 New and economical Leyu smps 12V 20A DC power supply 250W NES-250 NES-250 series is a 250W single-output enclosed type power supply. Adopting the input of 115VAC or 230VAC (select by switch), the entire series provides an output voltage line of 5V, 7.5V, 12V,...
250W power supply
New and economical Leyu smps 12V 20A DC power supply 250W NES-250
NES-250 series is a 250W single-output enclosed type power supply. Adopting the input of 115VAC or 230VAC (select by switch), the entire series provides an output voltage line of 5V, 7.5V, 12V, 15V, 24V, 27V, 36V and 48V.
ln addition to the high efficiency up to 80%, with the built-in long life fan NES-250 can work under -15~+60℃ with full load. it allows the end system to easily meet the worldwide energy requirement. NES-250 has the complete protection functions , it is complied with the international safety regulations. NES-250 series serves as a high price-to-performance power supply solution for various industrial applications.
Are our products durable ?
1.We offer 2-year-warranty
2.The tech support & parts replacement are offered for free
3.Our products are also used in our own office and workshop
4.The components used are of quality insurrance
5.All the products must be tested before being shipped
6. We own CE CCC RoHS ISO9001 IP67certificates
7.Our company has been engaged in designing and manufacturing power supply for more then 10 years
250W Single Output Switching Power Supply NES-250 series
AC input range selectable by switch
Protections: Short circuit / Overload / Over voltage
Cooling by free air convection
LED indicator for power on
100% full load burn-in test
High efficiency, long life and high reliability
2 years warranty
SAFETY & EMC
UL60950-1, CB(IEC60950-1),CCC GB4943 approved
I/P-O/P:3KVAC I/P-FG:1.5KVAC O/P-FG:0.5KVAC
I/P-O/P, I/P-FG, O/P-FG:100M Ohms / 500VDC / 25℃ / 70% RH
EMI Conduction & Radiation
Compliance to EN55022 (CISPR22) Class B,GB9254 CLASS B
Compliance to EN61000-3-2,-3,GB17625.1
Compliance to EN61000-4-2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8,11, ENV50204, EN55024, EN61000-6-1, heavy industry level, criteria A
1. All parameters NOT specially mentioned are measured at 230VAC input, rated load and 25℃ of ambient temperature.
2. Ripple & noise are measured at 20MHz of bandwidth by using a 12” twisted pair-wire terminated with a 0.1uf & 47uf parallel capacitor.
3. Tolerance: includes set up tolerance, line regulation and load regulation.
4. Line regulation is measured from low line to high line at rated load.
5. Load regulation is measured from 0% to 100% rated load.
6. The power supply is considered a component which will be installed into a final equipment. The final equipment must be re-confirmed that it still meets EMC directives.
7. Length of set up time is measured at cold first start. Turning ON/OFF the power supply very quickly may lead to increase of the set up time.