DC-DC converter refers to a device that converts a voltage value of electrical energy to another voltage value in a DC circuit. Dc-dc is a newly developed miniaturized power switch module.
Dc-dc has isolation, voltage conversion, protection, noise reduction, voltage regulation and other functions.
Dc-dc power module is widely used in power electronics, military, scientific research, industrial control equipment, communications equipment, instrumentation, switching equipment, access equipment, mobile communications, routers and other communications areas and industrial control, automotive electronics, aerospace and other fields. Because the use of modular building power supply system has the characteristics of short design cycle, high reliability and easy system upgrade, the application of power supply module is more and more extensive.
- What Is Power Supply
- Basic Classification Of Power Supply
- Fundamentals Of Power Supply
- How Power Supply Works
- Power Comparison
- Power Supply Control Mode
- UPS Power-related Power Name Explanation
- Basic Functions Of UPS Uninterruptible Power Su...
- UPS Battery Charge Discharge Knowledge
- About Power Supply Custody
- Brief Introduction Of PFC Function Of Switching...
- Differences Between Leyu Regular Power Supplies
- Exposolar Colombia Finished Successfully
- Factory Safety Production Training
- Shen Zhen Office Is Recruiting