Noise (electricallinenoise): Refers to RF * (RFI) and electromagnetic * (EFI) and various other high-frequency *, motor operation, relay action, motor controller work, broadcast emission, microwave radiation, as well as electrical storms, will cause noise.
Frequency Drift (frequencyvariation): Refers to the change in the frequency of the mains more than 3Hz, which is mainly due to the unstable operation of emergency generators, or by the frequency of unstable power supply.
Voltage is too low (brownout): refers to the mains voltage effective value below the rated value, and lasts a long time, its causes include: large equipment start-up and application, main power line switch, start large motor, line overload and so on.
Mains interruption (POWERFAI1): Refers to the mains interruption and lasts at least two cycles to several hours, the reasons are: circuit breaker trip, mains supply interruption, power grid failure.
SNMP: is the abbreviation for the Simple Network Management Protocol (SIMPLENETWORKMANAGEMENTPROTOCOL). The implication is that computers and peripherals can be connected directly to the network without a computer, and that the network system is managed. Higher-order UPS usually have an optional SNMP network management interface that allows the ups to easily connect to the network.
- What Is Power Supply
- Basic Classification Of Power Supply
- Fundamentals Of Power Supply
- How Power Supply Works
- Power Comparison
- Power Supply Control Mode
- Basic Functions Of UPS Uninterruptible Power Su...
- UPS Battery Charge Discharge Knowledge
- About Power Supply Custody
- Installation Considerations For Power Supply
- Shenzhen Office Established
- What Is A Power Inverter
- Welcome To Our ExpoSolar Colombia Exhibition In...
- New Branch Of Our LEYU Company
- Meanwell Power Supply Sent To Customer From Our...
- Intersolar Europe 2018 In Munich Germany