Control mode is the method of stabilizing voltage output. From the sample quantity can be divided into current mode and voltage mode, from the transfer function can be divided into PID and bang control.
Voltage mode: The control mode of negative feedback for sampling output voltage.
Current mode: sample input current and output voltage for negative feedback control mode.
Dual voltage mode: The control mode of the output voltage and input voltage for negative feedback.
PID control: first-order or second-order PID control system constructed by Sawtooth Wave Generator and compensation network.
Bang Control: Hysteresis control system constructed by comparator only. Also known as hysteresis mode.
- What Is Power Supply
- Basic Classification Of Power Supply
- Fundamentals Of Power Supply
- How Power Supply Works
- Power Comparison
- UPS Power-related Power Name Explanation
- Basic Functions Of UPS Uninterruptible Power Su...
- UPS Battery Charge Discharge Knowledge
- About Power Supply Custody
- Installation Considerations For Power Supply
- Shenzhen Office Established
- What Is A Power Inverter
- Welcome To Our ExpoSolar Colombia Exhibition In...
- New Branch Of Our LEYU Company
- Meanwell Power Supply Sent To Customer From Our...