Pure Sine Wave Inverter
The waveform output by a pure sine wave inverter is basically the same as the AC waveform of a municipal network. At present, the AC output from a pure sine wave inverter is even higher than the grid. The advantages of pure sine wave inverters are small interference to electrical equipment, low noise, strong load adaptability, and can meet the application of all AC loads.
Modified Sine Wave Inveter
The correction wave inverter generally uses a PWM pulse modulation method to generate a correction wave output. Its waveform is distorted and can interfere with precision appliances. The modified wave inverter provides a more economical power supply solution for lighting, television, digital and other resistive load appliances.
- What Is Power Supply
- Basic Classification Of Power Supply
- Fundamentals Of Power Supply
- How Power Supply Works
- Power Comparison
- Power Supply Control Mode
- UPS Power-related Power Name Explanation
- Basic Functions Of UPS Uninterruptible Power Su...
- UPS Battery Charge Discharge Knowledge
- About Power Supply Custody
- What Is Solar Charge Controller
- What Is DC-DC Converter?
- Brief Introduction Of PFC Function Of Switching...
- Differences Between Leyu Regular Power Supplies
- Exposolar Colombia Finished Successfully
- Factory Safety Production Training
- Shen Zhen Office Is Recruiting