1. What are the current power inverter models?
Currently sold in the market power inverter has 140W, 450W, 800W, 1200W, 2000W, 3000W, 225W hand-held, 400W hand-held.
2. How to choose the right model?
Choose a power inverter that can be used in your life and work. such as: 140W power inverter can use a 29-inch color TV and a VCD machine.
450W Power Inverter can use general power tools.
800W Power inverter can be used to drive a small microwave oven.
3. Does the power supply inverter use the input power source only from the stationary or running state of the vehicle?
The input power supply can be derived from the running state of the vehicle or the stationary state.
4. If the car in a static state, can use the power inverter to work? Where does the input power supply come from?
In the static state, the car can use the power inverter to work, driven by less than 150W electrical appliances can be directly from the point of the smoke device socket to obtain output power, higher than 150W to use a dedicated clip line to connect the car battery to obtain power.
Related Industry Knowledge
- On the daily inspection and maintenance of powe...
- What is UPS? Its working principle and applicat...
- How to choose a power supply for your UPS
- Four maintenance methods of UPS battery
- UPS Uninterruptible power supply Industry defin...
- The principle of power inverter
- The development prospect of power inverter
- Considerations for Power Inverter
- Manufacturing process of power inverter
- Introduction to Solar Controller