The solar controller adopts high speed CPU microprocessor and high precision A/D converter, it is a microcomputer data acquisition and monitoring control system. The current working state of PV system can be collected quickly, the work information of PV station can be obtained at any time, and the historical data of PV station could be accumulated in detail, which provides accurate and sufficient basis for evaluating the rationality of PV system design and verifying the reliability of system components quality. In addition, the solar controller also has the serial communication data transmission function, may carry on the centralized management and the long-distance control to many PV system sub stations.
Solar controllers typically have 6 nominal voltage levels: 12V, 24V, 48V, 110V, 220V, 600.
Previous: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- On the daily inspection and maintenance of powe...
- What is UPS? Its working principle and applicat...
- How to choose a power supply for your UPS
- Four maintenance methods of UPS battery
- UPS Uninterruptible power supply Industry defin...
- The principle of power inverter
- The development prospect of power inverter
- Considerations for Power Inverter
- Manufacturing process of power inverter
- Use Security for power inverter